Note: If your scale is brand new, make sure to pull the tab from the battery compartment on the bottom of your scale. If you are reinstalling your scale, please remove a battery and replace it to reset the scale and start the installation process.
To install your Body+ scale, please perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Tap My Devices and then the + symbol.
- Tap Scales, then Body+.
- Tap Install.
- Hold the pairing button on the bottom of the scale for three seconds to turn it on.
- Once the app detects the scale, tap Next.
Note: It may take up to a minute for your scale to be detected by your mobile device.
- The screen will ask you to pair the scale, and a pop-up window will quickly appear. Tap Pair.
- Once the scale is paired with your mobile device, tap Next.
- Select your preferred Wi-Fi network. Enter the password of your Wi-Fi network and tap Connect to install your scale via Wi-Fi.
You can also tap Choose a different network to use another network in range.
- If you do not have a Wi-Fi network or prefer to connect your device to only sync via Bluetooth, select I don't have access to Wi-Fi.
Note: For usability and synchronization purposes, Withings recommends Wi-Fi installation.
- Wait for your scale to configure and then personalize its screen display, by ticking and/or drag and dropping the screens according to your preferences. Once you're done, tap OK.
- Wait again for the final configuration and you're all set!