You may need to update the communication mode of your Body Scan due to a recent network change or simply because you'd like to alter how your scale connects to your phone and/or Wi-Fi network.
To update the communication mode on your scale, please follow these steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Select Body Scan.
- Select Update Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Press and hold the button on the top side of the scale for three seconds. The screen should show a QR code and the message "Open Withings App."
- Select Next in the app.
- Updating Bluetooth: Select I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Updating Wi-Fi: Select one of two options:
- Select your common network name. A pop-up will ask if you want to keep using it. Select Keep using this network to continue to use the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Select another network to use another Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you should be all set!