You can force your scale's internal software (AKA firmware) to update from the scale itself by following these steps:
- Press and hold the button on the top side of the scale for at least 8 seconds
- The scale will present three options: Info, Update, and Reset.
- Press the button until the cursor lands on 'Update.'
- Press and hold the button until the screen says 'Updating.'
- Wait for the update to finish.
- Your scale is now updated.
Note: This procedure will only work for a Wifi-configured scale.
You can also force an update from the Withings App by following these steps:
- Go to Devices.
- Select your scale.
- Select Check for updates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: This procedure will work with both Wifi and Bluetooth-configured scales.