Please read all the use information below before using your Steel.
- Your Steel is designed to work in ambient temperatures between -10°C and 45°C (14°F and 113°F).
- Your Steel may be stored in a clean, dry location between -20°C and 85°C (4°F and 185°F) when not in use.
- Avoid any extreme temperature changes (for instance sauna or steam room).
- Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise. They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
- Avoid any exposure to cosmetics and substances like perfume or oil. They may damage the overall appearance and quality of the watch (Steel Rose Gold Edition).
- Keep the case of your Steel away from any sharp or hard objects to prevent any scratches.