Whenever you are prompted to log into the Online Dashboard with your email address, you will be sent a temporary identification code to your email which will then allow you to complete the login process.
There may be some issues that can prevent you from fully logging into the online dashboard. Below are some tips and solutions for any login problems.
For information on Apple and Google sign-in, see our dedicated article.
I did not receive the temporary login identification code in my email
If you have not received the temporary login identification code in your email, please make sure:
- You have checked your Spam folder in addition to your Inbox for the email containing the temporary identification code.
You have entered your email address correctly (without any typos) when requesting the code.
Some common email typos include:
You have entered an email address that is associated with a Withings account.
It is possible you are trying to login with another email address that does not have an associated Withings account.
Tip: if you are already logged into the online dashboard, you can verify the email address of your user profile by clicking on your Profile in the top right corner. Your email is displayed under your profile picture and name.
If you still have not received the code, there is a slight chance that you may have entered an email address with a typo when you originally created your account. This only would have happened if you have an older account. Please contact our Support for more assistance if this is the case.
Note: Support is not able to reset a password or modify an email address.
I forgot my password and I want to change it
Follow these steps if you have forgotten your password:
- Go to the Online Dashboard.
- Enter your email and click Next.
You will be notified that a temporary identification code has been sent to your email. In this case, you can delete this email as you won't need it.
- On the next screen, click Login with password instead.
- On the next screen, click Forgot your password? under the password input box.
- On the next screen, click Validate.
- You will be notified that a password update link has been sent to the email address entered.
- An email with the subject "Withings account password change" should appear in your email Inbox. If it does not, please make sure that you check your Spam Folder.
- Tap Update password and follow the on-screen instructions to change your password.
Note: The password update link will only be valid for one day.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.