You can select a number of screens to be displayed on your Body scale:
- Weight: Displays your weight. This screen cannot be disabled.
- Weight Trend: Displays a graph with your last 8 measurements, as well as the difference between your latest measurement and the one before.
- BMI: Displays your Body Mass Index.
- Weather: Displays the weather for the day.
Note: The Weather screen can only be used if you set up your Body scale in Wi-Fi.
- Steps: Displays the number of steps you did the previous day.
Note: Make sure that you fully sync the Health Mate app right after your activity or before the end of the day. You either need to own a Withings tracker or use the in-app tracking in the Health Mate app to display the number of steps on the Steps screen. To enable in-app tracking, tap on Activity in your Dashboard in the Health Mate app and tap Activate now. Your mobile device will then start tracking your steps.