This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
- The screen of the scale doesn't turn on
- The screen of the scale is blurry or not bright enough
The screen of the scale doesn't turn on
If the screen of your scale doesn't turn on, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you've removed the battery tab if it's the first time you're installing the scale.
- Make sure you're using alkaline, non-rechargeable batteries.
- Make sure the metallic contacts of the battery compartment are touching the batteries and that they are not dirty or corroded.
If they are, you can clean them with a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol.
- Make sure the batteries work properly.
You can try using new batteries to see if that's where the issue comes from.
The screen of the scale is blurry or not bright enough
If the screen of your scale is blurry or not bright enough, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page. Make sure you send us a picture of the screen so that we can see the issue more clearly.