Your satisfaction is our priority, and we do everything we can to meet the expected shipping times. However, it is possible that delivering your order can take longer than expected.
Why is my delivery taking longer than expected?
Here are some reasons that might explain a delay in receiving your order:
- You placed your order during a sale, special offer period, or on a bank holiday.
- The delivery period for your order includes bank holidays or weekends.
- Transport issues outside of our control have affected the delivery of your order.
- Your order contains pre-order products that have later delivery dates.
With such orders, a single shipment will be made containing all products, with the delivery date being based on the pre-order product's availability. Unfortunately, Withings orders cannot be delivered in multiple shipments.
- It is possible that your item is no longer in stock. You will be notified by email when the item will be shipped.
My order has shipped but I have not yet received it. What can I do?
- If you have not received your order, make sure the shipping address provided when placing your order is correct.
- If the tracking on your order says that it was shipped but you have not personally received it, please check with neighbors, your nearest post office, or a pick-up point (indicated in the details of the tracking) to see if it was shipped to any of those locations.
How can I check the status of my order?
Please feel free to check your order status using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. Read more about your order status here.
If you have still not received your order, or it is very late, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the page.