Your satisfaction is our priority, and we do everything we can to meet the expected shipping times. However, it is possible that shipping your order takes longer than expected. Here are some reasons that might explain this delay:
- You placed your order during a sale, special offer period or on a bank holiday.
- The delivery period for your order includes bank holidays or weekends.
- Transport issues outside of our control have affected the delivery of your order.
- If your order includes products with different delivery dates (pre-order products), only one delivery will be made depending on the latest delivery date.
- It is possible that your item is no longer in stock. You will be notified by email when the item will be shipped.
Please feel free to check your order status using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. You can also read the article I wish to know the status of my order. What should I do?.
If you have not received your order, make sure the shipping address provided when placing your order is correct. If the tracking on your order says that it was shipped but you have not personally received it, please check with neighbors, your nearest post office, or a pick-up point to see if it was shipped to any of those locations.
If you have still not received your order, or it is very late, please feel free to contact our Customer Service by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the page.