Note: Nerve Health Score (NHS) is only available in Europe.
My NHS screen does not appear
If your NHS screen doesn't appear when stepping on the scale, please make sure the screen is enabled in your Withings App.
My NHS measurement fails
If you don't get any nerve health data, perform the following steps:
- Make sure the NHS screen is enabled in your Withings App.
- Make sure you step on the scale barefoot.
- Make sure your scale is clean and not scratched.
Click here for cleaning instructions.
- Make sure you remain completely still and do not talk for the entire time you are on the scale.
- Make sure your feet are centered on the scale as shown:
- Make sure that impedance is activated on your scale. To do so, go to Devices > Body Comp > Advanced Settings > Impedance Technology.
- Try to dampen your feet if everything else fails; however, make sure that your feet are not completely wet.
My NHS screen says 'Pending' and/or 'Open App'
Your reading might be pending if we are not able to accurately assess your score. We might invite you to take a Guided Scan measurement using specific conditions in order to get a result.
A Guided Scan can be launched at any time from the application on the NHS page. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Withings App.
- Select your most recent NHS measurement to access its measurement graph. You can also select Measure tab, scroll down, and then select Nerve Health to access the graph.
- Scroll to the bottom of the NHS graph screen to 'Options' and select Take a Guided Scan.
A Guided Scan will provide the following instructions:
- You should have been on your feet throughout the past hour.
- Remove your shoes prior to taking a measurement, but ensure that you are not barefoot for more than 10 minutes before weighing yourself.
- Make sure that the Body Comp and your feet are dust-free.
Note: To get the most accurate measurements, always take the NHS measurements under the conditions described in the Guided Scan instructions. Ignoring guidelines can impact your result.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.