Note: Nerve Health Score (NHS) is only available in Europe.
You can activate Nerve Health Score (NHS) in two different ways:
On the Features Activation screen
- This can be accessed during installation as the last step of the setup ("Let's set up Body Comp").
- You can also access this same screen via the Tutorials section under your Devices.
On the Customize Screens screen
By selecting the Activate button next to the NHS screen.
Once you reach the NHS activation screen, please follow these steps:
- Read the description of the NHS feature and select Next.
- Carefully review and confirm the instructions for use:
- Select Review to open a PDF containing important information about NHS and how to use it.
- Select Done to return to the previous screen.
- Select "I agree" to confirm the instructions and then select Next at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, select Activate.
- A pop-up window will appear informing you that NHS activation will require synchronization. Select OK.
- NHS should appear upon your next weigh-in (or the one after). If you do not take a measurement right away, NHS should be available on the scale during a routine synchronization overnight.
To learn more about NHS, click here.