Our new 5.14 app comes with several great new updates!
The Withings App name has changed to Withings to reflect its central place in the Withings ecosystem.
Live heart rate + workout duration on your Withings watch
When you wear your Watch during a workout video mission as part as a program, you will now see your live HR during the workout displayed on the watch screen.
- Remote control with your Withings Watches
You can now control a video mission from your watch, including playing, pausing, and stopping the video.
- Audible support: You can now listen to articles instead of reading them and control the playback
- Program completion achievements: In addition to receiving weekly progress updates in the app, you will also receive a breakdown of your progress, complete with your achievements and personalized data, at the end of your 6-week program. Feel free to share your progress with friends and family!
- The Missions scale screen: You can now enable a screen on your Body Comp or Body Scan to be shown a quick overview of your day's Missions.
Swipe to bookmark
You can now swipe on a Mission to bookmark it
We have added a search bar to the Bookmarks screen so you can find your favorite content in your library.
- Swipe to bookmark
Weight Graph improvements
We heard your feedback about our most recent change to the weight graphs and have added more customization and functionality to them:
- You can drag, zoom in, and zoom out to better view your data.
- The "Explore the data" tab allows you to dive into the details of your measurements.
Automatic activity detection
ScanWatch users, you can now decide to deactivate the automatic detection of your chosen activity! For that, open Withings App and go to “Devices” > ScanWatch > “More settings”. In the “Workout” section, you will find a new feature called “Automatic activity detection”. Tap on it then on “Automatic detection” in order to disable or enable the feature. You can also decide to activate/deactivate it for some specific workouts.
+ Various bug fixes and improvements