If your payment method is expired or you simply want to change payment methods, you can update your payment method depending on how you initially purchased Withings+.
If you purchased your subscription via the Withings App, then you can manage, cancel or renew your subscription via your phone subscriptions settings.
For Apple iOS users:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap Add Payment Method, enter the new payment method, then tap Done.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the red delete button next to the old payment method, then tap Delete.
For Android users:
- Sign in to Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to edit and click Manage.
- Under the card you’re currently using to pay, click Change payment method. If you don’t see this option, click Manage payment methods.
- Choose a payment method.
- Choose Submit.
Web Store or Web Dashboard Purchases:
If you purchased Withings+ from the Online Dashboard or it came bundled with an item purchased on the Withings Web Store then you can manage your subscription using the Withings+ subscription tool on the Dashboard. Within the Withings+ subscription settings, you can view the details of your plan or choose to cancel your plan.
From there, follow these steps:
- From the web dashboard, navigate to your subscriptions and select Change my Payment Information.
- Add your payment details in the fields provided.
Confirm and wait for the payment method to be updated! This can take a few minutes.
Note: Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable payment method.