Note: Your Body Scan must be updated to firmware 2691 to enable the usage of this mode.
For some users, numbers and statistics can be discouraging if they don't change fast enough. Eyes-Closed Mode allows you to hide your measurements when weighing-in so you can focus on the small steps you can take to lose weight.
How it works:
- When enabled, the mode changes the scale experience by hiding weight and Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) values on the scales. Instead, you will see various motivational graphics in place of the typical measurement screens as you weigh in:
- Though your measurements won't be seen on the scale screen itself, be assured that you will see all of your measurements and data in the Withings app.
- If you have enabled Eyes-Closed Mode and are the current user on the scale, you will be greeted by a smiling face upon weighing in. As you remain on the scale, various motivational graphics will appear until all measurements are taken. You can step off once the scale says 'Goodbye.'
- If you are a user that has not enabled the mode, the smiling face will still appear at first but eventually the scale will recognize you and you will also see all of your chosen measurements appear on the screen.
To enable Eyes-Closed Mode:
- Open the Withings app.
- Select Devices.
- Find your scale and select Modes.
- Select Eyes-Closed.
- Select Enable Eyes-Closed Mode.