ScanWatch is designed to be worn all day and night, but some users can experience skin reactions to the materials on the wristband or the case of the watch. To make sure you have the best experience, we recommend you to follow the tips below:
- Make sure your wristband is clean and dry, particularly after workouts (running, swimming…). It’s also important to clean the inside of your wristband, especially after the shower.
- Let your skin breathe. If you wear your ScanWatch all day, do not hesitate to remove it for at least an hour. For instance, you can remove your watch before taking a shower.
- Make sure your wristband is tight enough while still remaining comfortable. If you experience redness, we recommend you to loosen your wristband a bit.
Note that your wristband should be cleaned regularly. Moisturizers, soaps, and sweat residues can cause skin irritations. In case of skin irritation, we advise you to get in touch with a dermatologist before you put your ScanWatch back on.
Important - Skin reactions can also be caused by:
- An allergic reaction to the materials used in the back case of the watch.
- A photosensitizing medication.
Note that ScanWatch is in compliance with the photobiological lamps standards (IEC EN 62471).
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.