The Steel HR / Steel HR Sport is designed to be worn all day and night. To make sure you have the best experience, we recommend you to follow the tips below:
- Make sure your wristband is clean and dry, particularly after workouts (running, swimming…). It’s also important to clean the inside of your wristband, especially after the shower.
- Let your skin breathe. If you wear your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport all day, do not hesitate to remove it for at least an hour. For instance, you can remove your watch before taking shower.
- Make sure your wristband is tight enough while still remaining comfortable. If you experience redness, we recommend you to loosen your wristband a bit.
Note that your wristband should be cleaned regularly. Moisturizers, soaps and sweat residues can cause skin irritations. In case of skin irritation, we advise you to get in touch with a dermatologist before you put your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport back on.
Important - Skin reactions can also be caused by:
- An allergic reaction to the materials used in the back case of the watch.
- A photosensitizing medication.
If you still encounter issues with your wristband, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.