New owner of a ScanWatch Light? Congrats! And welcome to a healthier -and happier- life.
Now, to install this brand new watch, please perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings App and tap Sign up if you are new to Withings. Follow the instructions until your land on the Home screen.
- Your device can be detected automatically. If so, tap Install and go to step 7.
If not, tap the My Devices icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Tap + at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Watches > ScanWatch Light > Install.
- Your ScanWatch Light should then be detected and needs to be connected to your mobile device. Tap Next.
- Enter the code displayed on the screen of your watch. Again, tap Pair.
- Please wait during the pairing process, and then tap Next.
- After the setup completes you will be prompted to ensure that both hands of the watch are positioned at noon. Tap Yes or No.
- If you select No, set all the hands to noon or 100% by turning the button.
- Now ScanWatch Light displays the correct time. Tap Done.
- Please wait during the device configuration.
- Keep in mind that it can take a minute or two. Also, make sure to keep the app open and in the foreground during this process.
- Once complete, tap Next.
- Choose on which arm you would like to wear your ScanWatch Light.
- If you don't wear it just yet, try it on and make sure to wear it properly.
- Tap Understood.
- You're all set! Get started with the tutorials now or later, as you wish.
- You can access the features again in Devices > ScanWatch Light > Tutorials.
Note that you won't be able to use the features before activating them via Tutorials.