Note for Android users: Starting with Android 6 Marshmallow, Android devices require location services to be enabled in order to detect and connect to Bluetooth devices via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). As such, you must enable location services on your Android device in order to install and sync your ScanWatch 2. For more information about Android’s permission requirements, see Google's Android 6.0 Changes document.
Your ScanWatch 2 doesn't sync with the Withings App
If your ScanWatch 2 doesn't sync with the Withings App:
- Make sure that your ScanWatch 2 appears in Devices in the Withings App.
If not, you need to install it.
- Select Devices in the Withings App and make sure that your ScanWatch 2 is Connected.
- If necessary, try to turn on the Airplane Mode on your mobile device and then turn it back off.
- If necessary, reboot your ScanWatch 2. Press and hold the button of your watch for 20 seconds.
- If necessary, reboot your mobile phone.
If your ScanWatch 2 still doesn't sync with the Withings App, please perform a factory reset.
Your ScanWatch 2 doesn't display the correct time
If your ScanWatch 2 doesn't display the correct time, try to recalibrate the hands of your watch. If that doesn't fix the issue, it may be due to a low battery, in which case you should charge the battery.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.