Your ScanWatch 2 can operate for up to 30 days on a single charge, depending on your use of the heart rate mode. To charge your ScanWatch 2, perform the following steps:
- Connect the USB-A end of the charging cable to a power source.
- Connect the USB-C end of the charging cable to the docking station.
Align the button of the watch with the slot on the inside of the docking station and push the watch in until it sits snuggly.
Note: The charger is able to expand when pulled open in order to more easily fit the 42mm model:
- You can check the percentage of the battery on the display of the watch while it’s charging by tapping once on the watch's face.
- ScanWatch 2 charger is the same for the 38mm and 42mm models.
- The Steel HR and ScanWatch chargers cannot be used for ScanWatch 2.
- Charging time is about 2 hours.