- Use a lint-free cloth moistened with warm water to clean the glass and casing of your ScanWatch 2.
- Run the fluoroelastomer wristband under warm water and rub it with hypoallergenic soap to clean it.
- Dry the fluoroelastomer wristband with a soft cloth.
- Avoid exposure to any chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfumes, or cosmetics. They may damage the wristband or the casing of the watch
- If the side button of your ScanWatch 2 appears to be stuck, we advise you to rinse the casing of your watch with clear, warm water and dry it using a lint-free cloth.
- If the altimeter opening of ScanWatch 2 becomes dirty or clogged with debris and sweat, it can prevent the watch from accurately measuring elevation. If this occurs, please clean the case of ScanWatch 2 with warm, soapy water and then allow it to dry. The watch should also be cleaned anytime that you work out with it on.
- Withings does not recommend using an ultrasonic cleaner for ScanWatch 2.