Your ScanWatch Light can operate for up to 30 days on a single charge, depending on your use of the heart rate mode. To charge your ScanWatch Light, perform the following steps:
- Connect the USB-A end of the charging cable to a power source.
- Connect the USB-C end of the charging cable to the docking station.
Align the button of the watch with the slot on the inside of the docking station and push the watch in until it sits snuggly.
- You can check the percentage of the battery on the display of the watch while it’s charging.
- ScanWatch Light charger is fitted for 37mm.
- The Steel HR and ScanWatch chargers cannot be used for ScanWatch Light.
- Charging time is about 2 hours.