The Withings app conveniently allows you to take a heart rate measurement using your mobile device's camera.
To take a heart rate measurement in the Withings app, please follow these steps:
- Open the Withings app.
- From the Home tab, tap on the "+" symbol located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Heart Rate from the list of options.
- If you have not used this feature before, you will need to agree to let the Withings app use your camera.
- Follow the instructions to place your finger in front of your phone's camera.
- Once your finger covers the camera (the screen will turn red), your pulse will start to be detected. Please make sure to keep your finger still and body relaxed when doing this step.
- Once your heart rate has been measured, you will be shown the results with the option to add any notes if needed.