Baby Mode allows you to easily and accurately measure your baby's weight just by holding them in your arms while weighing in. Please see the detailed instructions below.
Follow the steps below to use Baby mode:
- Create a profile for your baby in the Withings App.
- Enter the height and weight of your baby.
- First, weigh yourself on your own.
Your weight will be displayed on the screen of the scales.
- Wait for your measurement to sync with the Withings app.
Next, weigh yourself with your baby (within 3 minutes of first weighing yourself).
The scale will display your weight plus your baby's weight, followed by the weight of your baby on its own.
Important: Your baby must weigh between 7 and 33 lbs (2.5 to 15 kg) to be detected by the scale.
- As Baby mode is enabled by default on Body Segment, you do not need to enable it in the Withings App.
- You can use Baby mode for several members of your family. You may wish to add a profile for your baby to your account or create a separate account for your baby. Please note that you can add up to 8 users to your Withings account.
- For best results, we recommend you to weigh yourself when your baby is calm.