Factory resetting your Body Segment allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
- Factory resetting your Body Segment will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Withings App.
- All data that isn't synced before resetting your Body Segment will be lost permanently, so make sure that your data appears in the Withings App before starting the factory reset process.
To factory reset your Body Segment, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices.
- Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget/Unpair the scale.
- Open your Withings App.
- Tap Devices and select your Body Segment.
- Tap All settings then scroll down and tap Dissociate this product and if the option appears, tap Remove from my account.
- Press and hold the button on the top side of the scale for at least 8 seconds.
- Three options will now display on the screen of the scale: Info, Update, and Reset.
Note: Update is only available if the scale is set up with Wi-Fi.
- Press the button to cycle through the options until you land on Reset.
- Press and hold the button until 'Reset in 5 clicks' appears on the screen.
- Press the scale button 5 times to confirm.
- Your scale is now all (re)set!