This article will help you if you get any of the following error screens:
User not recognized
If your name doesn't appear on the screen and 'Other' appears instead upon weigh-in, you should see an unknown measurement in the app. Assign it to the correct user so that you're recognized the next time you weigh in.
Note: Fat mass and heart rate measurements will not be performed if you are not recognized by the scale.
No body composition measurement
If you come across this screen, it means that the scale wasn't able to measure your body composition. If that happens, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you step on the scale barefoot.
- Make sure your scale is clean.
Click here for cleaning instructions.
- Make sure you stay still during the measurement.
Please see our article on not receiving your data for more information.
If you come across this screen, it means that your scale wasn't able to sync with the app. If that happens, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your Wi-Fi works properly. Confirm that your router is receiving data by its indicator lights and that other devices connected to it are showing Wifi connectivity.
- Update your Wi-Fi configuration if you have recently changed your Wi-Fi network name or password.
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router. Move the scale if necessary to see if that affects connectivity.
Low/empty battery warning
If you come across this screen, it means that you'll need to charge the battery of your scale soon.
Note: A low battery can temporarily lead to issues with Bluetooth connectivity.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.