The following screens can be displayed on your scale:
- The Weight screen
- The Weather screen
- The weight trend screen that displays a graph with your last 8 measurements as well as the difference between your latest measurement and the one before
- The Steps screen that shows the number of steps you did the previous day
- The Nike screen that shows your NikeFuel if you have linked your account to a Nike account
A few extra screens may be displayed if an action on your part is required:
- Arrows can appear at the corners of the screen when you weigh in if your weight isn't properly distributed on the scale.
Simply lean in the direction indicated by the arrows until they disappear.
- If several users have a similar weight, the scale will not be able to automatically recognize them. In such cases, the scale displays the following screen.
Lean right or left on the scale to select the correct user.