Athletes generally have a different body type which requires a specific fat mass calculation algorithm. If you work out more than 8 hours a week and have a resting heart rate below 60 bpm, you may need to use the Athlete mode.
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Profile.
- Tap Edit under your profile picture.
- Activate the Athlete mode.
- Tap Save.
You can also activate Athlete mode from the web application.
- Log into the Online Dashboard.
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select the user you would like to change to Athlete mode.
- Click the menu option Mode and select Athlete.
Note: When you turn Athlete mode on or off, you must take 2 to 3 measurements or wait 24 hours for the changes to take effect.