- Navigate to the web-based Health Dashboard.
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Select the user corresponding to the data you want to export
- Click on Download my data.
- Click Download.
You’ll get your data in the form of a CSV file, which you can open using any spreadsheet software.
The following data is exported to a CSV file:
- Activity: the date of the activity, steps, distance, elevation, and active calories.
- Blood Pressure data: heart rate, systolic and diastolic measurements, and comments.
- Weight: weight, fat mass, bone mass, muscle mass, hydration, and comments.
- Sleep: from/to (duration of sleep), light sleep, deep sleep, REM, awake time, and wake up.
- Body Temperature: the date of the measurement, body temperature measurement, and comments.
You can also export height, oximetry, calories, environmental data (such as temperature, luminosity, etc) and screenshots (Nokia Home users only).
- Some data are specific to the Nokia product you are using.
- Distance and weight data are exported according to the unit selected in your account settings. Note that all temperature measurements are exported in Celsius.
Alternatively, you can click this link to export all your data at once.