- Navigate to the web-based Health Dashboard.
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Select the user corresponding to the data you want to export.
- Click on Download my data.
A new page will open, allowing you to download the data in CSV format.
- Download your archive.
You’ll get your data in the form of a CSV file, which you can open using any spreadsheet software.
The following data is exported to a CSV file:
- Activity: the date of the activity, steps, distance, elevation, and active calories.
- Blood Pressure data: heart rate, systolic and diastolic measurements, and comments.
- Weight: weight, fat mass, bone mass, muscle mass, hydration, and comments.
- Sleep: from/to (duration of sleep), light sleep, deep sleep, REM, awake time, and wake up.
- Body Temperature: the date of the measurement, body temperature measurement, and comments.
You can also export height, oximetry, calories, environmental data (such as temperature, luminosity, etc) and screenshots (Home users only).
Example - How to interpret the raw heart rate CSV data?
In the raw heart rate CSV export, a duration of [X,Y,Z] with times of [A,B,C] seconds mean a heart rate of X for A seconds, then a heart rate of Y for B seconds, and then a heart rate of Z for C seconds.
- Some data are specific to the Withings product you are using.
- Distance and weight data are exported according to the unit selected in your account settings. Note that all temperature measurements are exported in Celsius.
Alternatively, you can click this link to export all your data at once.