To import your data, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the online dashboard.
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Select the user for whom you would like to import data.
- Click on Import my data.
- Click Choose File under Weight as CSV, Blood pressure as CSV or Height as CSV.
- Select your file and click Open.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation that your CSV file was imported.
In order to upload the file, please follow these guidelines:
- The file must be in a CSV format with commas as column separators and without field separators
- The file must have a header
- The values must be in US numbers format (with a point as decimal mark)
- The date must be in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss format (example: 2013-11-22 08:35:00)
- The numerical values must be in the same unit set in your dashboard
The CSV files being imported should have a maximum length of 300 lines.
The types of data that can be imported are as follows:
- Weight: Weight, fat mass
- Heart: Heart rate, Systole (optional), Diastole (mandatory if systole)