- Make sure you've activated the Bluetooth of your mobile device.
- Make sure your Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is not already paired and connected to another smartphone.
- If you are using your Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor with a different smartphone than the last smartphone connected, you have to:
- Disable Bluetooth on the other device.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and tap the name of your Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor to connect it.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.