- Navigate to the online dashboard.
- Click on your email address at the top right of the screen and click Settings.
- Make sure you're on the My Devices tab.
- Find your Smart Baby Monitor among the product list and click More Settings.
- Click on Dissociate this product.
You can then factory reset your Smart Baby Monitor to finalize the process:
- Press the power button for two seconds to turn the Smart Baby Monitor off.
Wait for the nightlight to stop blinking.
- Press the power button to turn the Smart Baby Monitor on.
- Before the nightlight starts blinking, press the second and fifth buttons of the Smart Baby Monitor until the nightlight turns solid red.
- Press the power button for seven seconds until the nightlight turns off.
- Turn the Smart Baby Monitor on.