The wristbands are 18 mm wide and can fit wrists up to 8.5 in. (215 mm). You can use any wristband you like with your Steel, as long as it's 18 mm wide.
- Turn your Steel over.
- Locate the knob of each spring bar.
- Pull the knob of the first spring bar to the left side and remove the wristband.
- Insert one side of the spring bar of the new wristband.
- Put the wristband in place while pulling the knob to the left side.
- Release the knob.
The wristband is now properly attached to your Steel.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other side.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.