The time is displayed on your Withings Activité / Pop based on the time of your mobile device. The first thing you should do if the time is incorrect is synchronize your Withings Activité / Pop with the Withings Health Mate app so that it can retrieve the correct time. This can be useful if you've recently changed timezones for example. Simply open the app to force the synchronization.
If the time is still incorrect after that, try calibrating your watch to set the correct position of the hands. If you still encounter this issue, it can mean one of the following:
- The battery of your Withings Activité / Pop is running low, in which case you might have received a notification and you would need to replace the battery. However, your watch losing time, not vibrating or being unable to sync besides having issues with the hands, could also mean that you need to replace the battery.
- There might be a mechanical issue with your Withings Activité / Pop, in which case you should contact Customer Service using the Contact us button at the bottom of the page. Make sure to send a video so that the Withings team can best assess your situation.
- If the hands are colliding, please perform a factory reset.
- Your Withings Activité / Pop may be close to magnets, which can interrupt the movement of the watch and lead to inaccurate timekeeping.
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices > Withings Activité / Pop.
- Tap Set the time.
Put your Withings Activité / Pop close enough to your mobile device.
- When prompted to, slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the minute hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the hour hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the activity hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Tap Done. Your Withings Activité / Pop is now properly calibrated and the hands move to their correct position to display the current time.