This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
If you have no sleep data in the Health Mate app:
- Make sure that your watch appears in Devices in the Health Mate app.
If not, you need to install it.
- If the Withings Activité / Pop does appear in Devices, wait a few moments to force the Health Mate app to communicate with your Withings Activité / Pop and sync the latest information.
You'll know that the connection with your Withings Activité / Pop has been established when you see "Connected". Your data should then start syncing.
- If necessary, try turning off Bluetooth on your mobile device and then turning it back on.
Note: If after following all the previous steps you still have no sleep data, please perform a factory reset.
If the beginning of your night is missing from your sleep data, it may be because you move a lot in your sleep. The Withings Activité / Pop can be quite sensitive to motion until it is certain that you're asleep. This can affect the beginning of your sleep data.
If the end of your night is missing from your sleep data, it may be because you got up in the middle of the night and did more than 150 steps. Walking more than 150 steps after being asleep stops the sleep algorithm.
Note that at least 3 hours of sleep are necessary to receive sleep data in the Health Mate app. We have chosen to disable the detection of naps to focus on an improved tracking of your nights.
Click here to see how to edit your sleep data.
If your data seems inaccurate, it may be that:
- You're also using a Withings Aura or Sleep / Sleep Analyzer to track your sleep. If you use both devices, sleep data coming from the Withings Aura will systematically overwrite any sleep data coming from your Withings Activité / Pop.
- You're wearing your Withings Activité / Pop in your pocket, in which case sleep can be falsely detected whenever you stop moving. We strongly suggest that you wear your Withings Activité / Pop at the wrist.
- You have an unusual sleep pattern due to health or work-related situations. This can cause sleep during waking hours to be recorded as naps.
Please, keep in mind that when you wake up, you must take approximately 150 steps before sleep mode is disabled and for the watch to begin tracking steps (to ensure that you are actually awake and not just tossing and turning in bed). You can also manually adjust your data.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.