- Your Steel can withstand a pressure similar to that of a 50 m (165 ft) depth. You can, therefore, use it when dishwashing, splashing or swimming. however, it can't be used for diving or snorkeling.
- Avoid long exposure to salt water. Make sure you rinse your watch with fresh water after spending time swimming in salted water.
- Avoid exposure to any chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfumes or cosmetics. They may damage the wristband or the casing of the watch.
- Avoid extreme atmospheres (e.g., saunas or steam rooms)
- The aging of the materials may affect the waterproofness of the watch. Water resistence cannot be permanently guaranteed.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.