The time is displayed on your Steel based on the time of your mobile device. The first thing you should do if the time is incorrect is synchronize your Steel with the Withings App™ app so that it can retrieve the correct time. This can be useful if you've recently changed timezones for example. Simply open the app to force the synchronization.
If the time is still incorrect after that, try calibrating your watch to set the correct position of the hands.
- In the Withings App™ app, go to My devices.
- Tap Steel.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Set the time.
Put your Steel close enough to your iOS or Android device.
- When prompted to, slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the minute hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the hour hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the activity hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Tap Done.
The Steel should now move the hands of the watch to display the correct time. If the issue persists, it can mean one of two things:
- The battery of your watch is running low, in which case you should have received a notification and you would need to replace the battery.
- There might be an issue with your Steel, in which case you should contact Customer Service using the Contact us button.