- Open the Withings App.
- Go to Devices.
Tap Smart Body Analyzer.
Tap Wi-Fi Configuration.
Press the pairing button at the back of the scale for two seconds and tap Next.
- Tap the name of your scale.
Note: If your Smart Body Analyzer has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Quick setup to use the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Setup another network to use another Wi-Fi network.
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finalize the update.
Smart Body Analyzer (WS-50) - Updating the scale communication mode (Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth)
Didn't find what you need?