Dissociating your Home allows you to remove it from your account. Once it is no longer linked to your account, it can be installed on another account.
We recommend you to save your videos before dissociating your device.
To dissociate your Home, perform the following steps:
- Open the Home app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Remove from my account.
- Tap OK.
- Perform a factory reset of your Home.
Performing a Factory Reset of your Home
Factory resetting your Home allows you to delete all of the data stored on it. Factory resetting completes the dissociation process.
We recommend you to save your videos before resetting your device.
- Unplug the power supply of your Home from the wall socket.
- Plug it back in.
- When your Home displays an orange light, repeat steps 1 and 2 four more times.
- After one minute, your Home should start blinking blue.
At this time, you can start the installation process for the Home.