Your Go has an autonomy of up to 8 months using a CR2032 battery. If you need to replace the battery, perform the following steps:
- Turn it over so that you can see the back case cover.
- Place the tool provided with the Go in the groove of the back case and turn counterclockwise so that the marking at the top of the back case is in line with the dot.
Alternatively, you can use a coin to do so. If you do so, be careful not to damage the groove.
- Replace the battery.
- Make sure the O-ring is still in place as it is what allows your Go to be waterproof.
- Put the cover back in place.
- Use the tool to lock the cover in place by turning clockwise.