If you get an error 995, or if you've changed your Wi-Fi router or network, you need to update the Wi-Fi configuration of your scale.
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Online Dashboard from your computer with your Withings account.
- Select your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select My devices.
- Select Other devices.
- Select Configure a Wifi BodyScale WBS01.
- Select My Withings scale is brand new (or I have changed my WiFi network) and download the pairing wizard.
- Follow the instructions provided by the pairing wizard.
If the Wi-Fi configuration failed, please reboot your router.
- If you are using a Macintosh (Apple) computer, you will get a security dialog box preventing you from installing the pairing wizard. To bypass this warning, please perform the following steps:
- Right click (control click) on the pairing wizard and select Open.
- In the box with the message Pairing Wizard is form an unidentified developer. Are you sure you want to open it? click Open.
- If you're using a Windows computer and get an error when downloading the pairing wizard, try downloading it using Firefox.