- Make sure you don’t wear the wristband too tight, as it could cause skin reactions.
- Make sure you keep the wristband dry to avoid skin reactions.
- We recommend that you clean the wristband regularly to avoid any risk of rash or irritation. Note that you have higher risks of skin reactions if you have a history of asthma, allergies or eczema.
- We recommend that you systematically clean the wristband after a long workout (two hours or more).
- If you start experiencing any kind of skin reaction, we advise that you stop wearing your Go at the wrist and use the clip instead. If the irritation doesn’t subside after a few days without wearing the device at the wrist, we recommend that you get in touch with a dermatologist.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.