The Go is designed to be worn all day and night. To make sure you have the best experience, we recommend you to follow the tips below:
- Make sure your wristband is clean and dry, particularly after workouts (running, swimming…). It’s also important to clean the inside of your wristband, especially after the shower.
- Let your skin breathe. If you wear your Go all day, do not hesitate to remove it for at least an hour. For instance, you can remove your watch before taking shower.
- Make sure your wristband is tight enough while still remaining comfortable. If you experience redness, we recommend you to loosen your wristband a bit.
Note that your wristband should be cleaned regularly. Moisturizers, soaps and sweat residues can cause skin irritations. In case of skin irritation, we advise you to get in touch with a dermatologist before you put your Go back on.
Important - Skin reactions can also be caused by:
- An allergic reaction to the materials used in the back case of the watch.
- A photosensitizing medication.
If you still encounter issues with your wristband, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.