If no data is synced with your Withings account, please try the following:
- Look into the Devices tab in the app if your Body+ is displayed.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- Check the battery level of your scale in Devices.
Connectivity can be impacted if the battery level is too low. If the battery level is low, please try changing the battery to see if it solves the issue.
- If you've set up your scale in Bluetooth:
- Make sure you haven't used multiple devices with your scale.
If you have, the scale will communicate with the last device it connected to.
- Get closer to the scale with the Health Mate app open.
- If you've set up your scale in Wi-Fi:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer te see if that fixes the issue.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- Try update your scale connectivity in Device.
Go to the scale's settings and tap Update Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Make sure you don't have unassigned measurements in the menu of the app.
- If your data only appears on the web dashboard, log out of the app and then log back in.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.