This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
If you have no activity data in the Health Mate app:
- Make sure that your Go appears in My devices in the Health Mate app.
If not, you need to install it.
- If necessary, try to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and then turn it back on.
- You need to run for at least 2 minutes for your running to be detected.
- You need to run somewhat consistently.
If you stop running every other minute, the algorithm won't be able to detect your activity.
Note that running activities are based on your number of steps, your personal data (such as your height) and your pace. We do not use a GPS to track the run, and as such, can't guarantee the accuracy of the distance displayed.
- You have to swim continuously for longer than 10 minutes.
- Only swimming activity is tracked. Other exercises performed in the pool, such as water aerobics, are not tracked.
- You have to be regular in your movements. For example, your swimming can be impacted if the pool is too crowded, which could, in turn, impact your results.
To accommodate most users, our algorithm works best with breaststroke and crawl.
If your swimming isn't detected even if you follow our recommendations, try wearing the wristband a bit tighter.
Only walking, running and swimming are detected at this point.
You have two options:
You can delete the activity by opening the item on the Timeline. To do so:
- Tap the activity item on the Timeline, and tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner and select Edit. Then select delete the activity.
- Tap Don't show this sport again.
This will reset the recognition of this activity and it will not be recognized anymore. If you manually identify this activity again, it will be recognized again by the app.
You can modify the activity by opening the item on the Timeline. Then tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner and select Edit.