Note: If your scale is brand new, make sure to pull the tab from the battery compartment on the bottom of your scale. If you are reinstalling your scale, please remove and replace the battery to reset the scale and start the installation process.
To install your Body+ scale, please perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Tap My Devices and then the + symbol.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap Scales, then Body+.
- Tap Install.
- Hold the pairing button on the bottom of the scale for three seconds to turn it on.
- Once the app detects the scale, tap Next.
Note: It may take up to a minute for your scale to be detected by your mobile device.
- The screen will ask you to pair the scale, and a pop-up window will quickly appear. Tap Pair.
- Once the scale is paired with your mobile device, tap Next.
- Select your preferred Wi-Fi network. Enter the password of your Wi-Fi network and tap Connect to install your scale via Wi-Fi.
You can also tap Choose a different network to use another network in range.
- If you do not have a Wi-Fi network or prefer to connect your device to only sync via Bluetooth, select I don't have access to Wi-Fi.
Note: For usability and synchronization purposes, Withings recommends Wi-Fi installation.
- Wait for your scale to configure. Once configured you can personalize its screen display by ticking and/or drag and dropping the screens according to your preferences. Once you're done, tap OK.
- Wait again for the final configuration to finish and you're all set!