You may need to update the communication mode of your Body+ due to a recent network change or simply because you'd like to alter how your scale connects to your phone and/or Wi-Fi network. Please follow the steps below to see how to do this.
- Open the Health Mate App.
- Go to your Devices tab.
- Scroll down to find your scale and tap Update Wi-Fi configuration.
- Press and hold the button on the side of the scale for three seconds and then tap Next in the Health Mate App.
- Select your device from the list of accessories.
- Select your Wi-Fi in the list of Wi-Fi networks. Your scale will synchronize your measurements automatically.
Note: You may choose to set up your scale in Bluetooth by selecting I don't have Wi-Fi, but you won't be able to use all of the scale's functions.
- If you choose to set up the scale in Wi-Fi, please enter your password.
- You're all set!
Note: If your scale has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget/Unpair the scale.