- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Body Cardio.
- Tap Update Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Press the button on the side of the scale for three seconds and tap Next.
- Once the scale is connected to the app, select Next.
- Updating Bluetooth: Tap Pair then tap I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
Note: If your Body Cardio has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Updating Wi-Fi: Tap Pair.
Then, the choice is yours:
- Tap Quick setup to use the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device,
- Tap Setup another network to use another Wi-Fi network.
- If all the instructions on the screen have been followed, then to update is finalized. Congratulations, you're all set!
Body Cardio - Updating the scale communication mode (Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth)
Didn't find what you need?