- Open the Health Mate® app.
- Go to Devices.
Tap Body Cardio.
Tap Update Wi-Fi Configuration.
Press the button on the side of the scale for three seconds and tap Next.
- Once the scale is connected to the app, select Next.
Note: If your Body Cardio has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Quick setup to use the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Setup another network to use another Wi-Fi network.
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finalize the update.