This article will help you if you get any of the following error screens:
User not recognized
If you come across this screen, you should see an unknown measurement in the app. Assign it to the correct user so that you're recognized the next time you weigh in.
Note that fat mass and heart rate measurements won't be performed if you're not recognized by the scale.
No fat mass measurement
If you come across this screen, it means that the scale wasn't able to measure your fat mass. If that happens, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you step on the scale barefoot.
- Make sure your scale is clean.
Click here for cleaning instructions.
- Make sure you stay still during the measurement.
If you come across this screen, it means that your scale wasn't able to sync with the app. If that happens, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Update your Wi-Fi configuration if you have recently changed your Wi-Fi network name or password (iOS procedure - Android procedure).
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer to see if that fixes the issue.
Low battery warning
If you come across this screen, it means that you'll need to charge the battery of your scale soon.
Battery empty warning
If you come across this screen, it means that you should charge the battery of your scale as soon as possible.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.