If no data is synced with your Nokia account, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your Nokia Thermo is installed by going to the settings of the app.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- If you've set up your Thermo in Wi-Fi:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- If you've set up your Thermo in Bluetooth:
- Turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on.
- For Android devices, force quit the app from the Android settings and open the app again.
- Try taking another measurement to trigger the syncing process.
Note that you may experience syncing issues if you've set up your Thermo in Bluetooth on devices using different OS (iOS versus Android).
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.